Your LifeManaged Options
We offer more than just financial advice and retirement plans. We offer life management to empower you to reach your goals in your timeframe.
- Comprehensive, goals based financial plan to create pathways to experience life on your terms.
- On-demand consultations or analysis for life decisions and one annual review (in person or virtual) to update your plan and provide life event recommendations. Reach out any time for advice!
- Core plan includes: Budgeting Analysis and Personal Spending Plan, Personal & Student Debt Management, Insurance Review and Recommendations, Assessment of Retirement readiness and recommendations, College education planning (as needed), and investment allocation review and recommendation consistent with financial goals.
- Includes Core, Plus:
- Company Benefits Maximization – Open enrollment review of plan options for health insurance, group life and disability, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), and “cafeteria plan” options.
- Equity Compensation Planning for Incentive Stock Options (ISOs), RSUs, ESPPs, ESOPs, and Deferred Comp Plans.
- Solopreneur and Small Business Owners (1099 Income Professionals): Business Planning, Tax Strategies, and Entity Structure recommendations.
- Asset Allocation recommendations for employer-sponsored accounts like 401(k)s and 403(b)s.
- Personal and Business Tax Planning Services and Coordination with CPA/Accountants
- Basic Estate Planning to protect your family from unforeseen circumstances
- Monthly Communication about lifestyle goals and spending and In-person Quarterly Reviews.
- Objective due diligence on alternative investment opportunities
- Real Estate and Rental Income Portfolio Analysis
As fee-only financial advisors, we develop high trust and deliver high value because we are incentivized to grow your wealth (not ours)
Nothing is worse, or reflects more poorly on our profession, than economic conflicts of interest.
When others are paid to sell you financial products, they will act in their best interest (not yours).
So, when you’re looking for a trusted fiduciary (someone legally and ethically bound to act in your best interest), here are some things to consider…
Fee-Only financial advisors are NOT paid by a company for selling their products to the client.
Fee-Only financial advisors are paid by the client an annual percentage or monthly amount to manage the client’s portfolio.
The financial advisor is motivated, therefore, to grow the client’s portfolio as big as possible because they are paid for results.
As a result, the advisors are motivated to make the client happy because it’s a longer-term play for the broker since they are not being paid commissions for products they sell.
Fee-Only financial advisors may be the best long-play strategy because they seek to build relationships, add value, and grow your portfolio long-term, making it a win-win!
The broker recommends a certain product being offered by a certain company to their client.
In return, that company pays the broker a commission for selling that company’s product.
As a result, the broker has a greater incentive to recommend a product to the client that pays more to the broker, not one that is necessarily best for the client.
Commissioned brokers tend to be less concerned about making their clients happy and earning their trust and referrals than they are with hustling to sell (it’s quantity over quality).